Neil Belson’s practice includes some of the most cutting-edge fields of science and medicine, such as gene therapy. Mr. Belson has worked with gene therapy companies which are developing new treatments involving oncology and CarT-cells, rare genetic diseases, neurological disorders and chronic diseases. He worked with Axovant Gene Therapies for nearly two years, and has also handled dozens of matters for other gene therapy companies.
Mr. Belson’s experience helping gene therapy companies includes the following:
- Negotiating in-license agreements involving core therapeutic products.
- Negotiating manufacturing agreements involving production of vectors, cell banks and development of gene therapy manufacturing processes.
- Handling a wide range of business and commercial contracts for gene therapy companies including academic collaborations and consulting arrangements, as well as supply, procurement and equipment purchases.
- Assisting clients on intellectual property issues associated with gene therapy.
- Advising on FDA expedited approval programs.
- Helping clients set up clinical and pre-clinical studies, and negotiating agreements with contract research organizations (CRO’s) and clinical trial sites.
- Advising on health economics and outcomes (HEOR) projects.
Contact Us Today
At the Law Office of Neil A. Belson, LLC, we have a unique understanding of the field of gene therapy along with the business and legal intricacies associated with this cutting edge branch of science. Contact us at 240-448-4255 or email us to discuss how we can help you.