An Attorney Who Knows
Neil A. Belson is an attorney who understands life sciences. With over 20 years’ experience, Mr. Belson has vast experience with legal and regulatory challenges that biopharma companies face. He has handled numerous legal matters for biotechnology, pharmaceutical and digital health companies, covering broad aspects of these industries. Mr. Belson augments his legal knowledge with first-hand business experience. He has founded, run and sold a biotechnology business. He understands his clients’ business models and the objectives of particular transactions. With his unique knowledge and understanding of this niche area of law, Mr. Belson can provide clients with creative and practical legal solutions.
A Unique Perspective For Complex Issues
Neil Belson understands the legal challenges that life science companies face and has the experience and knowledge to help them reach their legal goals. If you are a business in need of legal guidance in such matters as licensing, strategic collaborations, drug development or clinical trials, Mr. Belson can help. From leveraging your core technologies to handling complex transactions, Mr. Belson will advocate for your best interests.
A Reputation You Can Trust
The Law Office of Neil A. Belson, LLC has a reputation for success. Mr. Belson’s clients have included billion-dollar international pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, and cutting-edge companies engaged in gene therapy, drug development, precision medicine and digital health. He works with clients throughout the country and is known for his commitment, professionalism and deep understanding of this complex and rapidly developing area of law.
- Successfully handled estimated 1,000+ diverse legal matters for life sciences companies
- Over 20 years of experience in the biopharma industry
- Experience with a diverse range of therapeutic areas including oncology, neurological disorders, diabetes, arthritis, addiction treatments and rare genetic disorders
- Co-founded and Co-Chair of the American Bar Association Precision Medicine Committee
- Producing a series of podcasts with Medical Affairs Professional Society discussing regulatory applications of Real World Evidence
- Graduated from Harvard Law School cum laude, and also has two Science degrees from the University of Maryland
- Founded, ran and sold a biotechnology business
- Named co-inventor on 6 U.S. and Canadian patents
- Regularly published author on legal issues affecting the biopharma industry